If we cannot recover at least the cost of our fee, then you won't be charged a penny!

Are you an employed mechanic, who has to buy their own tools?

If yes, you can get a partial tax refund, against the income tax you've paid. Please follow the next few steps outlined below, to find out how to get your refund from HMRC:                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Send us an email

Please email : shaun@accountsninjas.co.uk 

If you could include the following, it would be very useful:

  • Just tell us, that you want a tax refund as you're an employed mechanic. 
  • How you heard about our service- if it was through a garage you work at, then please mention the name of the garage.

You'll get an email back..

We'll respond with a form for you to fill in. You'll need to print this form & fill it in.

If you have any questions about the form, whilst filling it in, then just drop us an email & you'll get a reply ASAP.

Once you've filled it in, then post it to:

Accounts Ninjas, 10 Beeley Close, Allestree, Derby, DE22 2PX

We'll do all the boring stuff with HMRC, to get your refund...

Once we've got your form,we'll work our magic to get your refund. 

It's important that you make sure, that you remember to mention all the tools/ equipment that you've bought (so we can the maximum refund possible).

Once we've worked out how much your refund will be...

Once we've worked out the numbers, we'll let you know how much you'll get as a refund.

You then pay us, & we submit your tax refund to HMRC.

You pay us, in the knowledge that a tax refund is on it's way to you.

Your refund is paid into your bank account.

You'll receive your refund, which will go straight into your bank account. The time it takes for HMRC to issue refunds can vary. Therefore, we can't guarantee that it'll take a certain amount of time. Typically though, 6-8 weeks is quite normal.